Monday, April 23, 2012

AP Study Plan


Now I have good reason not to be taking the AP exam.  I called up my guidance counselor and she explained to me why it would be a waste of money and time to take the AP exam.  Due to my passing of the AP exam last year, I already don't have to take the English course down in Irvine.  Also, because I passed with a four, I also elective credits as well (which would be the reason for taking it this year, but it isn't necessary).  So you see, taking it would be money down the drain.  I understand that this is what the class is preparing you for, but I didn't want to be around students who didn't care and try.  My plan is study for the practice AP multiple choice and the essay that you plan on giving to the students who aren't taking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment