· Ted Newcomb & Roy Christopher, 40 years old
· "The medium is the message."
· Technology is a natural part of his life, but it can also be a distraction, so there is a mix of both.
· Wanted to do bigger projects (i.e. books),simple interviews of a few questions so it would stay interesting.
· Primarily known for the remix/mash-up culture,
· "Hip-hop culture is the blueprint of the 21st century culture."
· Medium Picture: about the ways we change our lives with technology.
· Technology broke up generations; the past generation began with T.V.s or the internet, unlike us who are completely accustomed.
· "Nothing will be on the medium that will be more important than the medium itself."
· "The more you know how thinks work, the closer you are to reaching digital maturity." Although, like knowing how a car works, you don't have t0 know precisely how all technology works.
· Q: Does technology create challenges or opportunities in younger generations?
· Both, you could excel in younger generations that older ones can't, but they can teach them.
· "Trusting the next generation."
· Older generations need to stop worrying about the youth. We'll grow up just fine.
· Multitasking has become something usual/normal in our lives, but it still effects the quality of the work.
· Christopher agrees that multitasking effects the quality of work.
· Online courses, assignments, and the education related online pages are becoming incorporated into our lives so that to not be a part of the online community would make you left out.