Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Active Reading Notes Help

A major concept that I have taken away from this class is to take well concise notes.  I used to never take notes on the things I read because none of my English classes called for them.  But with your expectation of us to have written them, and the test reflecting such expectation, I now take thorough notes.  Not only have I started taking notes, I know how to structure them well now.  Before, it was just a point and then a bullet underneath it stating a detail.  With the little tricks that this class has taught me, I can better find the information I need instead of searching for minutes looking. 

1 comment:

  1. How do you use your notes? What makes them so effective? Have you found anything that helps in particular?

    ReplyDelete